Where can I use up these integrations?There are these ideas for ways to integrate Trustpilot content for various goals. Decide on the one that suits just fine:
- Any CMS (OpenCart, WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal, etc.).
- Website Builders (Webflow, Shopify, Weebly, Squarespace, BigCommerce, Wix, etc.).
- Social platforms (Facebook Page, Tumblr, etc.).
- Mobile applications (Android, iOs).
- Extensions (for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.).
- Landing page with a widget integrated (access by direct link).
How to integrate Trustpilot on my website?
Among the best practices is to employ Elfsight widgets. Follow this simple manual and you will be able to integrate any content from your Trustpilot account by the agency of our widget.
1. Configure the desired widget
Tailor the tool employing our user friendly configurator or log in to your account at and choose the previously formed widget.
2. Get the code
Just as you build your app and pick the needed settings, copy your installation code, or a direct link to the page containing the widget.
3. Employ your code or the link for integration
Paste the installation code into your website or template you are utilizing, or employ the link for posting to social networks. Supposing you deal with any obstacles, do not be afraid to appeal to our customer service team. Our specialists are eager to help you with all the issues you might have with the product or installation process.