Facebook Feed extension for Joomla
Demonstrate your Facebook content in our advanced extension – Facebook Feed. Publications, videos, pictures – never doubt your users will see every single message. A sleek look with original elements of Facebook interface will not be undiscovered and will contribute to not only holding current customers on the website, but also attracting new Facebook subscribers.
Raise your client work to an advanced height using Joomla Facebook extension.
- Make clients stay on the page.
Show social and interactive content, which will get interest of visitors, hold them on the page, and tell them much more about your products or business.
- Boost Facebook subscribers of your profile.
Turn website readers into Facebook subscribers. Shape an attractive extension with your page and add it on the site, so that every visitor has a chance to follow your page.
- 1 widget for all Facebook content. Your complete Facebook content in a single widget: insert posts with comments, likes or all available reactions; design pictures and video galleries on the website with the help of Facebook albums.
Key advantages, which make our Facebook feed an essential extension for any Joomla website.
- 3 displayable types of Facebook content: posts, videos, and photos with albums;
- Customizable pop-ups with switchable elements: author, likes count, shares count, comments;
- Adjustable width and height;
- Show or hide posts;
- Regular live updates to keep it fresh.
How to add Facebook to Joomla website
Study our instruction, to perform installation. Going through it will take just several minutes and will not require having development skills.
- Obtain the extension and add it to the site.
Get the extension via «Download» link from Facebook module page on Joomla Marketplace and integrate it into your website.
- Set up and adjust the extension.
On «Install Extensions» page on «Upload Package File» tab install the Facebook module. Then, find «Components» section, select the installed extension and change the needed parameters.
- Place Facebook module on your website.
The individual code, obtained after installation, should be entered to the desired page. Then apply all the edits.
- Module setup to Joomla is complete!.
Enter your Joomla site, to see your results!
Do you need more thorough help? Study an extensive tutorial «How to install Facebook Feed to Joomla» or write to our customer support, and we will be happy to advice an answer (from 10 a.m. To 7 p.m. CET, Monday to Friday).