How to embed LinkedIn Feed on Joomla for free!
Embed LinkedIn Feed on Joomla for free!
The code-free LinkedIn Feed widget is specially designed for businesses to broadcast and promote their LinkedIn content on Joomla websites: display posts, images, videos, etc. The integration of the widget takes a few minutes—there is no need for coding or technical knowledge.
Create a look that suits your website preferences and follow the trends by trying out custom feed attributes, templates, layouts, and post styles. Use a popup mode as a post-click action to catch the users’ eye. And finally, experience enhanced credibility and more branding opportunities.
- Supercharge your networking potential with the LinkedIn company page.
Spark new connections in the world of commerce and increase the lead number by using content from your LinkedIn profile.
- Increase your LinkedIn following.
Bring attention to your LinkedIn within the Joomla community and evoke a keen interest in your offerings.
- Elevate the genuineness of your business.
Add your brand an extra boost in credibility and trustworthiness by showcasing the latest LinkedIn activity right on the website page.
Add LinkedIn Feed plugin to the Joomla website to cultivate reliability, broadcast genuineness, and expand networking opportunities with compelling social evidence.
Are there any other tools for Joomla that I can use on my website?
Yes, sure! As a Joomla website user, Elfsight offers you tons of code-free tools, including the LinkedIn Feed plugin. No matter what type of business you have and which niche in the field you take—you can always look out for opportunities to display your strengths. Take a look at the options:
- To create any other social media app for your Joomla website, try out the Pinterest Feed or Instagram Feed widget alongside the LinkedIn Feed.
- Take advantage of the All-in-One Reviews or Google Reviews plugin to display customer feedback.
- Embed the Form Builder plugin to collect responses and let your Joomla users get in touch with you.
- Add the Countdown Timer widget to build excitement and create a sense of urgency among the audience.
And remember, these are just a few embed examples from a long list of additions that can cover your specific business requirements. Begin with LinkedIn Feed and delve deeper into our catalog for more widget solutions to add to your website!
How to embed LinkedIn Feed for free on Joomla?
If you wish to add the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin to your Joomla website for free, follow the steps below:
- Customize the appearance of the LinkedIn Feed widget to your taste.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard or register a free account.
- Get the generated embed code.
- Navigate to your Joomla website.
- Paste the code into your Joomla website builder to add the LinkedIn Feed widget. It’s that simple!
As it is apparent, there is no need to excel in writing code to embed the plugin. Create a LinkedIn Feed widget for a Joomla website with ease and enjoy the numerous advantages that come with broadening your reach.
Do I need to know how to code or have programming skills to add the LinkedIn Feed plugin to Joomla website?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. It’s absolutely unnecessary to have coding expertise. You can build and add the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin to your Joomla website, even without any specialized background or prior code experience.
Here’s the list of the greatest features:
- Promote all types of content: blog posts, images, clips, etc.
- Sort feed content by keywords, hashtags, or URL filters.
- Display the call-to-action buttons to improve the engagement rate on your LinkedIn company feed.
- Eye-catching popup effect to draw attention toward your LinkedIn content.
- Code-free customization with advanced design settings to add: ready-to-use templates, color scheme creator, five accessible layouts, post styles, Custom CSS, and more.
How do I embed LinkedIn Feed to my Joomla website?
To add the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin to your Joomla website, follow these steps:
- Launch our free configurator and start creating your custom LinkedIn Feed widget.
Determine the selected design and characteristics of the plugin and apply the corrections.
- Get the unique code appearing in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the generation of your personal widget is done, copy the individual code at the appeared box and save it for future occasions.
- Commence applying the plugin on your Joomla website.
Add the code saved before to your website and apply the improvements.
- The installation is fully accomplished.
Go to your website to examine how the LinkedIn Feed plugin performs.
In the condition of dealing with inquiries or clashing with any problems with how to add the widget, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our support staff. Our people will be delighted to help you with all the questions you may have with the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin for Joomla websites.