A short guide on adding the app on BigCommerce
A brief guide for users who are familiar with the administration panel and can apply small changes to website HTML code.
- Generate an app using the editor;
- Select your payment plan (from free to premium);
- Get an app installation code;
- Open the admin panel of your BigCommerce site;
- Go to a required page if the app is going to be embedded on a single page, for example, the main page. In case you need to display it on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find a related part of the template;
- Apply the changes and see the results!
Below you can read more info about each step of the guideline, including screenshots and thorough descriptions. Do not hesitate to address our support team to receive free help with app integration. It is available for all Elfsight customers.
An extensive tutorial on app adding on a BigCommerce website
A detailed guide for each of the steps
Step 1: Create and set an app
The first point – design the interface and features.
• Generate a desired app
• Choose your tariff plan
Pick one of the premium service plans for your site or get the taste of the app using the free plan.
• Get an app code
Copy the app code that you received at Elfsight Apps, to insert it on the website.
Step 2: Integrate the app on your BigCommerce site
The second point – paste the generated app into the code of your web page or template.
• Go to the admin panel
Get authorized into your website, go to the editor and enable code changes.
• Insert the app adding code
Enter a required page or a template and put the app code received at Elfsight Apps. Save the changes.
• Success! App publishing is done
How to alter app parameters after the installation
Following the installation, you can enter your account at Elfsight and customize the configuration or look of the app there. All your alterations will be applied to the widget on your website automatically.