A summary guide on app embedding on BigCommerce
A small guide for the users who know how to deal with the administration panel and can apply light changes to website HTML code.
- Generate your own app in the editor;
- Choose a payment plan (from free to premium);
- Go to the admin panel of your BigCommerce website;
- Go to a desired page if you want to add the app on a single page, for instance, the main page. In case you need to embed the app on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then go to an appropriate template;
- Save the changes and see the results!
To get more information on each of the stages and see extensive descriptions and screenshots, please check below. You can also address customer support and have free help with app integration (available for all Elfsight clients).
A comprehensive guideline on app installation on a BigCommerce website
A detailed guide for each step.
Step 1: Generate and set an app
The first phase – design the look and functions.
• Design a desired app
• Have your app code
Copy the app code that you received at Elfsight Apps, for pasting it on the website.
Step 2: Integrate the app on your BigCommerce site
The second phase – place the constructed app into the code of your page or template.
• Reach the admin panel
Get authorized into the required site to open the editor and apply the required code steps.
• Insert the app installation code
Enter the page on which you wish to have the app or a required template and put the app code received at Elfsight Apps. Apply the change.
• This is it! App adding was successful
How do I change app parameters after the installation?
After the installation, you can change the settings of the plugin from your account at Elfsight. All the alterations will be applied to your plugin automatically.