A summary instruction on app introducing on BigCommerce
A short tutorial for those who are acquainted with the admin panel and know how to make changes to website HTML code.
- Design your own app using the editor;
- Select a suitable tariff plan (from free to unlimited);
- Receive a app installation code;
- Open the administrator panel of your BigCommerce site;
- Find a required page, where you want to integrate the app, for instance, the main page. If you need to put it on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other website element, then find a related template;
- Apply the alterations and check the results!
Check below for more information about each step of the manual, with screenshots and detailed descriptions. Get in touch with our support team to receive free help with app integration. It is available for all Elfsight customers.
A full guide on app installation on a BigCommerce website
An extensive manual for each step.
Step 1: Make and customize a app
The 1st stage – customize the interface and functionality.
Construct a necessary app
Receive an app code
Copy the app code that you received at Elfsight Apps, for further use.
Step 2: Embed the app on a BigCommerce site
The 2nd stage – put the generated app into the code of your website page or template.
Enter the admin panel
Get logged into your website, enter the editor and go to code editing.
Insert the app code
Go to a required page or a required template and place the app code acquired at Elfsight Apps. Apply the change.
Success! The app was published
How do I adjust app parameters after its integration?
Following the installation, there’s an easy way to adjust the parameters or look of the app via your account at Elfsight. All the changes are applied automatically at once.