A brief tutorial on plugin integration into a Webnode site
A small guide for users acquainted with the administration panel and able to make small alterations to website HTML code.
- Create your own plugin using the editor;
- Pick a tariff plan (from free to unlimited);
- Receive you plugin installation code;
- Open the administrator panel of your Webnode website;
- Go to the page where you need to embed the plugin, for example, the main page. If you want to publish the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find a related template. Insert the installation code there;
- Apply the changes and check the results!
Below you will check more info about each step of the tutorial, including screenshots and thorough descriptions. Contact our customer support team to get free help with adding. It is available for all Elfsight customers.
A comprehensive guideline on plugin installation on a Webnode website
A comprehensive guideline on plugin installation on a Webnode website.
Step 1: Design and personalize a plugin
The 1st point – specify the interface and functionality.
Design a required plugin
Choose your tariff plan
There are different tariff plans from free to premium. You can choose any of them you need.
Receive your plugin code
Copy the plugin code, which you has received at Elfsight Apps, to insert it on the website.
Step 2: Insert the plugin into your Webnode website
The 2nd point – place the created plugin into the code of your page or template.
Enter your administrator panel
Get logged into your site to reach the editor and bring the required code actions.
Embed the plugin adding code into the website
Open a desired page or template and place the plugin code received at Elfsight Apps. Apply the changes.
Ready! Plugin embedding was successful
How do I tune plugin parameters after the embedding?
Once you have done the installation, you can enter your account at Elfsight and adjust the design or style of the plugin right there. All the adjustments are applied to your plugin automatically. Also see more about the plugin on Webnode Countdown Timer page.