A brief guideline on plugin adding on Magento
A brief guideline for those who can deal with the administration panel and can introduce small changes to website HTML code.
- Design your own plugin using the editor;
- Pick your subscription plan (from free to premium);
- Obtain the plugin code;
- Go to the administrator panel of your Magento site;
- Go to a desired page if you want to put the plugin on a single page, for instance, the main page. If you need to put the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then go to a required template. Insert the installation code there;
- Save the changes and check the results!
Below you will see more information about each step of the guideline, with screenshots and thorough descriptions. Contact our support team to get free help with embedding. It is available for all Elfsight clients.
An extended tutorial on plugin adding on a Magento website
Detailed description of every step.
Step 1: Generate and personalize a plugin
The 1st point – set the look and functions.
Design your custom plugin
Choose your service plan
There’s a choice of varied billing plans from free to premium. You can pick the one you need.
Get your plugin code
Copy the plugin code, which you has received at Elfsight Apps, for pasting it on the website.
Step 2: Put the plugin on a Magento site
The second point – paste the constructed plugin into the code of your website page or template.
Reach your administrator panel
Log into your site to enter the editor and apply the required code changes.
Enter the plugin embedding code
Open a desired page or a required template and place the plugin code received at Elfsight Apps. Save the change.
This is it! The plugin has been installed
How do I change plugin parameters after the installation?
Following the installation, you can go to your account at Elfsight and personalize the parameters or look of the plugin. All the adjustments are immediately implemented automatically. Also see more about the extension on Magento Countdown Timer page.