A concise instruction for extension installation on Magento
A brief manual for those who are familiar with the admin panel and capable of introducing small changes to website HTML code.
- Build your own extension in the editor;
- Select an appropriate subscription plan (from free to premium);
- Acquire an installation code;
- Go to the admin panel of your Magento website;
- Go to a desired page if you want to add the extension on a single page, for instance, the main page. If you need to place the extension on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then go to a related template;
- Save the alterations and check the results!
Below you will see more info about each step of the manual, with screenshots and thorough descriptions. Address our customer support team to have free help with installation. It is available for all Elfsight customers.
A full guide on extension adding on a Magento website
A detailed tutorial for every step of the instruction.
Step 1: Generate and set an extension
The 1st stage – customize the look and functions.
• Make a desired extension
• Pick your tariff plan
We offer varied billing plans from free to premium. You are free to choose any of them you need.
• Get an extension installation code
Copy the extension installation code that you got at Elfsight Apps, to paste it on the website.
Step 2: Place the extension on your Magento site
The 2nd stage – put the created extension into the code of your website page or template.
• Open website administrator panel
Log into your website to enter the editor and enable code adjustments.
• Add the extension installation code
Go to the page where you plan to place the extension or a website template and add the extension code, which you acquired at Elfsight Apps. Save the changes.
• Success! The extension was successfully installed
How do I change extension settings after its integration?
After the installation, you can enter your account at Elfsight and change the design or style of the extension there. All the alterations will be applied on your website automatically.