A short guide on extension adding on Magento
A short guide for users who are able to deal with the admin panel and can introduce light changes to website HTML code.
- Build a custom extension using the editor;
- Pick an appropriate tariff (from free to unlimited);
- Receive an installation code;
- Open the administrator panel of your Magento website;
- Find a required page if you need to embed the extension on a single page, for example, the main page. In case you plan to add the extension on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find an appropriate template;
- Apply the changes and see the results!
Below you can see more info about each step of the manual, with screenshots and thorough descriptions. Address our customer support team to receive free help with installation. It is available for all Elfsight clients.
An extended guide on extension installation on a Magento website
A full manual for each installation phase.
Step 1: Create and customize a extension
The 1st stage – customize the interface and features.
Construct a desired extension
Get your extension code
Copy the extension installation code that you got at Elfsight Apps, for inserting it on the website.
Step 2: Insert the extension on a Magento site
The 2nd stage – paste the created extension into the code of your web page or template.
Go to website administrator panel
Log into your site to open the editor and make the required code actions.
Insert the extension installation code
Reach a desired page or template and insert the extension code constructed at Elfsight Apps. Apply the changes.
Congratulations! The extension was embedded
How do I vary parameters after the extension integration?
After the installation, you can go to your account at Elfsight and personalize the design or interface of the extension there. All the adjustments are administered automatically the same second.