Generate and personalize a Twitter Icon
Here’s a number of steps to make:
- Choose a Twitter icon and add a link;
- Assign interface settings: scale, layout on the page, style (color, animation effect, shape).
Make sure to save all alterations.
Add the Twitter Link Icon to your website
- Choose a page or template to insert the widget. Insert the code that you were given at Elfsight apps.
- After building your widget, make sure to copy the unique code, for later use on your website for widget introducing.
How do I customize my widget after I have installed it?
You can adjust your widget at all times after it has been integrated to your website. To do it, get authorized in your account at Elfsight Apps and go to the widget settings. Make desired alterations in the editor, and they will be automatically applied on your site.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The best widgets for your site;
- Free unlimited-time help for all customers;
- Quick and effortless widget installation.
Pick Elfsight widgets if you’re looking for a truly efficient tool for your online business or project. Have the best widgets to help you achieve more!