Social Media Icons for WordPress
Practical and efficient Social Icons by Elfsight to connect your site with the required social networks. Strengthen contacts with your users, converting them into your fans. A responsive layout, complete settings of color scheme and design with ready icons of any social media.
Improve reach of your brand in social networks.
- Win new fans.
Demonstrate a direct way to your social profiles and grow the possibility that your site readers become your fans.
- Cover more users in social networks.
Level up the coverage of your social-accounts constantly attracting readers of the website and turning them into subscribers.
- Stay in touch with users always.
It enables visitors to use one of additional tools of communication and get assistance by means of social media.
- Upraise interaction with users to a new stage.
Demonstrate to your current and new customers more methods to connect with you and boost the quality of support.
The key traits, which transform Elfsight icons into the best WordPress social plugin.
- Add a new media by just inserting a URL to your profile;
- Change the order of icons demonstration;
- Inline layout for placing icons into content area;
- Black, Native and White colors of icons on hover;
- Adjustable opacity in percents of the icons and hover.
How to add Social Media Icons to WordPress
A clear manual to create icons on a site without knowledge in programming. Approximate installation duration is around 3 minutes.
- Get and integrate the plugin.
On the plugin page, choose «Add to Cart», to download the plugin. Then, log into the administrator panel of WordPress website and on «Plugins» tab install the plugin.
- Adjust the plugin.
Apply parameters for Social Icons and copy the code for adding the plugin to the website.
- Paste the code to the site.
Find the page where to place the widget and put the plugin code there. Publish all the edits.
- You fully accomplished the installation.
Open your website to view your Social Icons!
Have problems with shaping or inserting the icons on a website? Check our detailed instruction «How to add icons on WordPress» or write a message to our help center.