Social Media Icons for HTML
Easy and advantageous Social Icons by Elfsight help integrate your website with any social media. Develop connection with your clients, making them your followers. An adaptive template, full settings of colors and design with embedded icons of all main social media.
Add presence of your business in social networks.
- Raise your status in social media.
Demonstrate clients of our website, that business has firm stand in diverse social networks and direct them to your social accounts in one push of the mouse.
- New subscribers in social networks.
Level up the traffic of your social-pages every day engaging readers of the website and transforming them into fans.
- Stay connected with customers whenever needed.
Social Icons give a chance to visitors to find one of the handiest additional methods of communication and you can give them assistance by means of social networks.
- A powerful social statement.
Increase confidence to your company among users of your website thanks to pages in wide spread social networks.
The main characteristics, which turn our icons code into the best HTML social widget.
- Add unlimited icons;
- 5 options of icon size;
- Inline layout for placing icons into content area;
- Native, Black and White colors of icons;
- Adjustable opacity in percents of the icons and hover;
How to add Social Media Icons to HTML website
An easy guide to show icons on a website without competence in development. Total integration time is around 3 minutes.
- Design your personalized Social Icons.
With our free demo, generate a plugin with desired layout and settings.
- Copy the code for integrating the plugin.
After widget configuring, get the code for Icons plugin from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps.
- Show the widget on the HTML page.
Open the page code in the HTML editor and integrate the widget on the required place (content, footer, sidebar etc) and save the edits.
- You successfully accomplished the installation.
Go to the website, to check your plugin.
Failed to create or demonstrate the icons on a website? Study our full manual «How to install icons on HTML» or leave your message at our support center.