Drupal File Embed module
Elfsight File Embed widget is one of the most convenient and fastest tools for pasting files in a site. Insert all most used files: PDF, Docx, Jpg, Jpeg – all in all around 20 formats. For your convenience, documents can be integrated by simply uploading, entering their URLs, or selecting out of the list of the recently uploaded. You are free to give each document your own name, upload a custom icon and preview image, pick layout variant, and more. Your visitors can check the files straight on the website, open in a new browser tab and download.
It’s easy to use File Embed widget on any or all pages of the site. With it, you can demonstrate your product manuals or specifications on product pages, and show your diplomas and certificates on About us page.
Our widget can save you plenty of time, as with its help, integrating files in your website will take just seconds. Also, you will be able to pass plenty of useful details about your products or services to raise users’ understanding of your offers.
It takes a minute of time to embed the widget. Integration is really quick, free, and no-coding.
- There’s an option to add File Embed to your website through our service. For this, see the guide down on this page.
- Elfsight File Embed can be integrated through our service or through the marketplace. You can compare all details about these options and select yours.
To have a full perception of the widget, here’s a list of the primary functions. They make our widget maximum efficient for you:
- Embed unlimited files;
- File Viewer layout variant for viewing docs on the website;
- Uploading images for file icons and previews;
- Show or remove Download file text;
- Color 6 interface elements.
Our live demo will show more features to you
Let’s check how to embed the File Embed widget on your Drupal website. It is one-two-three easy.
These several actions are the only thing you need to do. And the process is coding-free.
- Download the module and integrate it to the site
On File Embed page, click the attached file and download it. Find “Extend” tab of your administrator panel and add the module to your Drupal store.
- Customize the plugin
Go to the list of the modules, find File Embed module and activate it. Now you can include text content and adjust the interface. Get your installation code from the appeared notification. Copy the code.
- Add the module on your page
In the “Content” tab, pick the page you plan to embed the plugin to and paste the copied code there. Apply the results.
- The integration is successful!
Visit your website, to view your results!
Still have doubts? Or have inquiries? A request to our support team will settle every trouble.