Drupal File Embed module
Elfsight File Embed widget is one of the most convenient and fastest tools for pasting files in a site. Insert all most used files: PDF, Docx, Jpg, Jpeg – all in all around 20 formats. For your convenience, documents can be integrated by simply uploading, entering their URLs, or selecting out of the list of the recently uploaded. You are free to give each document your own name, upload a custom icon and preview image, pick layout variant, and more. Your visitors can check the files straight on the website, open in a new browser tab and download.
It’s easy to use File Embed widget on any or all pages of the site. With it, you can demonstrate your product manuals or specifications on product pages, and show your diplomas and certificates on About us page.
Our widget can save you plenty of time, as with its help, integrating files in your website will take just seconds. Also, you will be able to pass plenty of useful details about your products or services to raise users’ understanding of your offers.
It takes a minute of time to embed the widget. Integration is really quick, free, and no-coding.
- There’s an option to add File Embed to your website through our service. For this, see the guide down on this page.
- Elfsight File Embed can be integrated through our service or through the marketplace. You can compare all details about these options and select yours.
To have a full perception of the widget, here’s a list of the primary functions. They make our widget maximum efficient for you:
- Embed unlimited files;
- File Viewer layout variant for viewing docs on the website;
- Uploading images for file icons and previews;
- Show or remove Download file text;
- Color 6 interface elements.
Our live demo will show more features to you
Let’s check how to embed the File Embed widget on your Drupal website. It is one-two-three easy.
These several actions are the only thing you need to do. And the process is coding-free.
- Perform our free editor and start building your personalised module.
Find the preferable look and options of the module and save all the edits.
- Copy the personal code appearing in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
After the creation of your personal module is done, copy the exclusive code from the emerged popup and keep it for later use.
- Begin using the module on Drupal website.
Insert the code you’ve copied recently into your page and save the modifications.
- The setup is fully performed.
Open your website to check how’s the module working.
Still have doubts? Or have inquiries? A request to our support team will settle every trouble.