Facebook Feed plugin for Drupal
Display your Facebook page in our multifunctional plugin – Facebook Feed. News feed, videos, pictures – you can be sure your visitors will not miss a single announcement. Enticing design with original elements of Facebook will not be unnoticed and will contribute to not only holding current readers on the website, but also getting new Facebook subscribers.
Grow your client engagement to an advanced level supported by Drupal Facebook plugin.
- Make users stay on the website.
Apply social and attractive elements, which get attention of users, to hold them on the page and provide them with more details about your items or services.
- Have a profound interest among readers of your site.
Don’t stop at just website, let each visitor study your company on Facebook in detail: engage visitors into the internal life of your company and find the most faithful fans.
- All Facebook in 1 widget. All your content form Facebook in a sole widget: display news with comments, shares or other reactions; generate pictures and video collections on the website by means of Facebook albums.
Some attributes, which make our Facebook feed the best plugin for a Drupal website.
- 2 Facebook sources supported: pages, profiles;
- Customizable header with adjustable elements: cover picture, actions, page picture, likes count;
- Videos with switchable info: description, likes count, comments count;
- Show or hide menu;
- Handy and intuitive editor without coding required.
How to add Facebook page plugin to Drupal website
Follow our tutorial, to finish embedding. The fulfillment will go for less than 2 minutes and does not require experience in development.
- Launch our free editor and start forming your custom-made module.
Choose the custom layout and features of the module and apply all the modifications.
- Get the unique code appearing in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the setting up of your module is complete, copy the personal code from the appeared box and save it for further need.
- Enter on using the module on your Drupal site.
Integrate the code copied before into your website and save the modifications.
- The setup is successfully accomplished.
Go your website to see how’s the module working.
Do you need a more detailed support? Follow our tutorial, to finish embedding or address Elfsight customer support, and we will be happy to offer an answer.