YouTube Video Module for Drupal
A strong media module for YouTube, which enables you to display diverse videos on your website. Find the suitable channels and individual video clips to create your own playlist and demonstrate it directly on the web page using the most suitable layout (video gallery, portfolio, channel, single video). Our module is fully responsive to all formats and browsers; it has around 100 parameters, customizable template and many different advantages, which help to add it on diverse websites.
Shape a unique interactive video gallery for stronger attraction with your users.
- Strengthen connections with the audience of your site supported by YouTube videos.
Amaze your website readers with striking video content from YouTube and hold them involved better than ever.
- Have maximum orders with YouTube content.
Demonstrate commercial videos, testimonials, overviews, instructions and other videos to provide your audience with detailed info about your offers and convince them to perform a transaction.
- Target fans for your YouTube channel.
Transform website clients into your followers on YouTube. Add a quick and uncomplicated tool for users to watch videos and subscribe directly from the page of your site.
The traits of this module, which transform it into the best media instrument to show YouTube videos on a Drupal website.
- Add single videos, channels or playlists;
- Option to upload channel logo and channel banner;
- Set space between videos;
- Views and likes counts on videos;
- Switchable pagination and scrollbar;
- 6 paintable menu elements;
- AdSense supported for content monetization.
How to add YouTube Module to Drupal website
A quick tutorial by our team on installation and shaping without skills in programming. Usual installation duration is not more 2 minutes.
- Launch our free demo and start building your custom-made module.
Specify the custom interface and parameters of the module and apply all the corrections.
- Acquire the unique code popping up in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the generation of your personal module is over, copy your code from the emerged window and keep it for later use.
- Get started with using the module on Drupal website.
Place the code you’ve copied recently into your page and apply the adjustments.
- The setup is successfully accomplished.
Open your site to view how’s the module performing.
Found it hard to set up or change the parameters of YouTube Gallery? You can use an extended guide or send a message to support team with an extended description of the problem.