Yottie “Header” Tab and How to Present YouTube Channel Info
Today we continue to describe in detail header settings sections presented in Yottie. The second guide relates to the tab, which allows completely customizing header of your YouTube Channel Plugin. So let’s take a closer look at this additional and yet not less significant tab.
Our premium YouTube gallery has plenty of adjustable parameters, which you can manually customize as you wish. Today we continue to describe in detail “Header” settings sections presented in our plugin so that then you can easily navigate through all settings and customize needed parameters.
Manage Informative Header for Your GalleryHeader is a handy informative part of the YouTube gallery plugin. All information about YouTube videos and channels is available on users’ screens. Header settings include enabling or disabling various data parameters and after that presenting it the way you want. After clicking on the concerned tab you will see the following settings:
- “Show header” option
- Header layout
- Header info
- Settings for a custom header
Main Use Cases of Yottie “Header” TabLet’s view several major variants of adjusting “Header” tab, which you can easily manage yourself on your website. Note that you can implement any case listed below or think out your own approach to the “Header” tab.
1. Header OnBy default, header is on in your YouTube gallery. Thus, If you set some channel as a source, all content including channel’s banner, logo and description will appear in header. This case is great if you are going to promote your own YouTube channel or you’d like to present officially someone’s channel on your site.
Tip: If you show all videos in one group, we advise turning off groups names. To do so you have to select “Groups” tab and uncheck “Show groups” option.
2. Header OffStrive to make your audience pay their attention to videos without any secondary information? You can definitely do this by unchecking header option. Your audience will see exactly the video gallery and nothing else. This case will also suit those, who display appropriate videos from others channels.
Tip: If you want to show several channels separately, create a gallery for each source and display it on your website. You can use Yottie as many times on one site as you wish.
3. Custom HeaderUsing Yottie you are able to make a playlist out of different YouTube videos by using various sources. You can create a custom header, which will show the topic of your video gallery, in this case. Learn more about custom header options in “Customize Yottie Header” section. By the way, we recommend you to display logo and banner in HD so that your header will look awesomely on any browsing screen size.
Tip: Upload desired photos for custom logo and banner to any file storage service (for example, Google Drive), from where you will be able to copy the link to these files.
Choose Layout of HeaderThere are 3 available layouts for Yottie:
- Classic – gives an overall view of the channel you set
- Accent – pays more attention to the name of the source and its description
- Minimal – occupies a minimal space in the gallery and pays attention primarily to the description of your channel
Display Needed Data in HeaderNo matter what header you’ve chosen for your gallery, there is always an opportunity to choose only needed information in it. You can turn on/off the following info in Yottie header:
- Channel name
- Channel description
- Videos counter
- Subscribers counter
- Views counter
- Subscribe button
Customize Yottie HeaderDon’t have your own YouTube channel or don’t want to show someone else’s header? You can create your own header by managing the following info elements:
- Channel name – give a custom name for your YouTube gallery
- Channel description – describe your custom YouTube header (for example, what you are going to show in the video gallery and what’s the goal of the whole thing)
- Logo – upload any desired logo of a custom YouTube channel by setting its URL (the size of the image should be 100×100)
- Banner – upload the needed banner for your YouTube channel in the header by setting its URL (the size of the image should be 2120×352)
More TabsMoreover, we decided to say few words about other tabs, which have fewer parameters and are quicker in installation. You can find two modest tabs above Yottie “Header” tab: Sizes and Languages. Each of them is also indispensable for a perfect presentation of YouTube videos on your website.
SizesManage sizes of your YouTube channel plugin. You can set any value (from 100 to 2580 pixels) only for the width of your video gallery as height depends on content options (number of columns and rows). The width of your gallery is set as “Responsive” by default. If you’d like to define a custom value, just uncheck the responsive mode and move slider left or right to get the needed size.
LanguageOur YouTube plugin supports 16 languages so that you will be able to make the content understandable for your audience no matter, where they are from. Just click on the pull-down menu and choose what language Yottie will speak with your audience. No surprise, English is set by default.
Get Our Support
Stay tuned to our blog, as we are going to publish more guides for our plugins.That’s all what we wanted to show you today. Hope our guide would come in handy and there will be new ways to improve your YouTube gallery. If you have any kind of questions concerning our YouTube Plugin or Source tab in particular, then reach us via Elfsight Support Center. We will make everything clear!
Master Yottie Following These Steps
- Yottie “Source” Tab Guide
- Yottie “Header” Tab Guide
- Yottie “Content” Tab Guide
- Yottie “Video” Tab Guide
- Yottie “AdSense” Tab Guide