WordPress Booking Reviews
If you need to reveal your high appraisal by clients and convince website visitors that your place is popular for visiting, Elfsight Booking Reviews is right for you. With the help of our widget, you will quickly demonstrate customer reviews from Booking on your website with details about their authors, use filters to show only good ones, add ratings and a redirect button that will get people to your Booking page, where they can post one more review.
You can display the review widget in any page of your website, or insert it into the website template, in this case it will show on all pages. Reviews will do a good job on product pages or About Us page, the places where you want to prove your high appraisal.
Reviews from real people are maximum trustworthy to your website clients and show them that your business is reliable. High rating and excellent impressions may help elevate purchases on your website. In addition, redirect button will contribute to more customer reviews related to your business on Booking.
It only will take three minutes of your time to embed the widget. Integration is extremely speedy, free, and no-coding.
- There’s an option to integrate Booking Reviews to your website through our service. Simply see the short description below on this page.
- The widget can be integrated through our service or via the marketplace. You can compare details of the two variants and choose yours.
Check the list of its essential features. They make our widget effective for your website:
- 3 ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- The active button for adding a review takes people to the Booking page;
- Two options of scenarios of review request denial: reveal your message or remove the button.
Learn how to add the Booking Reviews to your WordPress website
These several steps are the only thing you need in order to establish.
- Make use of our free demo and start creating your customized plugin.
Choose the custom look and features of the plugin and save all the edits.
- Acquire your individual code shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the generation of your plugin is done, copy the exclusive code in the appearing box and keep it for future usage.
- Start using the plugin on your WordPress site.
Place the code copied before in your web page and save the modifications.
- You’re done! The embedding is successfully performed.
Go your webpage to observe the work of the plugin.
Still have something that makes you unsure? Or having troubles? Simply send a request to our customer support will settle any problem.