YouTube Gallery app for Shopify
Embed YouTube Gallery on Shopify with the Elfsight widget
A universal widget for YouTube, which gives a chance play different videos on your website. Find the required channels and single video clips to assemble your personal playlist and display right on the web page using the most suitable layout (video gallery, portfolio, channel, single video). Our widget is absolutely adaptive to all formats and systems, it features approximately 100 settings, adaptive layout and different advantages, which give you a chance to show it on any websites.
- Strengthen cooperation with the readers of your website via YouTube videos
Astonish your website readers with fascinating video content from YouTube and save them more involved than ever.
- Have more enquiries with video content
Show ads, reactions, overviews, instructions and more to provide to the clients full information about attractive services and push them to perform a purchase.
- New followers for your YouTube profile
Turn site audience into your fans on YouTube. Demonstrate a quick and easy method to get acquainted with videos and subscribe directly from the website.
Main features of the YouTube Gallery widget
The points of this widget, which transform it into the best instrument to insert YouTube videos on a Shopify website.
- Create source groups
- Editable channel name
- Change widget width
- 8 switchable elements of video: title, duration, description, counts and more
- Option to show a search bar
- 15 paintable elements of video
- Adjustable cache time
How to add a YouTube Gallery into the Shopify website?
Here’s a simple guide on adding the app and getting the feed without knowledge of programming. Usual setup duration is less than 3 minutes.
Simply take the following steps presented below to integrate the widget.
- Manage our free demo and start shaping your custom-made plugin.
Determine the preferred interface and functional traits of the tool and apply the corrections.
- Receive your personal code revealed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishing of your tool is over, copy the personal code at the emerged box and save it for later usage.
- Initiate applying of the plugin on your Shopify homepage.
Embed the code copied before into your homepage and save the improvements.
- The Setup is fully ended.
Visit your page to review the performance of the tool.
On condition of having inquiries or coming across some problems, don’t hesitate to apply for our support staff. Our specialists are eager to resolve all the difficulties you might have with the tool.
How can I embed a YouTube Video Gallery in my Squarespace website without coding skills?
Elfsight provides a Cloud-based solution that enables users to create a YouTube Video Gallery themselves, see how simple the process can be:
- Access the online Editor to generate a YouTube Video Gallery section you’d like to integrate into your Squarespace site.
- Choose one of our pre-designed templates and customize the YouTube Video Gallery settings, adjust the layout and color scheme, include your content without any requirement for coding.
- Save the settings you’ve configured for the YouTube Video Gallery and obtain the widget’s code for embedding, which can be easily added to your Squarespace site at no cost.
By working in the user-friendly Editor, any internet user can create a YouTube Video Gallery section and incorporate it into their Squarespace website. There’s no need for payment or the disclosure of your card information to access the Elfsight Editor. If you encounter any difficulties at any stage, please feel free to reach out to our customer support.