Elfsight Weather is a fast and easily adjustable website widget which demonstrates the current weather information for a chosen area. Add a point using the title, ZIP code or the coordinates. Website visitors can now see the updated info on the temperature, pressure, humidity percentage, and weather elements. Our widget features a feature to demonstrate the forecast for the week or for the next twelve hours. You can personalize the interface using themed background and the possibility to apply any colors.
Make it handy for clients to arrange outdoor events with the weather forecast in view!
Here’s a list of all the functional traits of Weather widget. You can adjust them right in the editor and they will help you configure the widget most suitable for your use-case.
- Three methods of adding the place: by the name, the ZIP code, and the coordinates;
- Over 30 languages supported to show weather details in your native tongue;
- 5 types of the widget configuration for diverse use-cases;
- The ability to display the day-to-day forecast for the future week with dates;
- Add hour-by-hour forecast for the next twelve hours.
How to integrate Weather widget with my ModX website?
To embed plugin, fulfill the guidelines below
- Obtain the widget and install it to the page
Open Weather page, click «Download», to launch downloading. After that, in ModX administrator panel, enter the «Extras» section and integrate Weather to the site.
- Customize the widget
In «Extras» tab, choose Weather and start adjusting its look and options. Get the unique code from the popup window. Copy this code.
- Demonstrate the widget on the page
In the «Content» tab, find the page you plan to integrate the plugin to and insert the copied code there.
- You’re done!
Visit your site, to see your results!
Take a minute to contact the customer service, should you need assistance or have issues. Our specialists will be happy to help with every enquiry.