ModX Twitter Feed
With the help of Elfsight Twitter plugin, it’s perfectly easy to introduce Twitter Feed or single Tweets on your ModX website. Strengthen user activity and achieve better customer trust, by demonstrating a Twitter timeline or boasting users’ testimonials Tweets about your offers. The best benefits of Elfsight Twitter for your site are ready-to-use templates for all use-cases and diverse parameters along with adjustable design.
Make your website super engaging for visitors and more trustworthy
- Keep your audience on the website.
Make your clients stay on the page for a longer time, by showing them Tweets on trendy topics or make them involved into your Twitter promos.
- Promote your Twitter and site at the same time.
Your site is a new tool of promotion of your Twitter profile, with retweets and reply available from the website, while stronger engagement and social proof on the site can improve SEO.
- More social proof for higher trust.
Display how actively you run your Twitter profile to assure clients that your business is up and running and you are eager to interact and become closer to your audience.
The most valuable features of Elfsight widget, which transform it into the best plugin for a ModX website:
- Create a feed with testimonial Tweets about your business;
- Choose full or compact header layout;
- Share tweets in Facebook;
- Browser data cache – faster loading with widgets on several pages;
- Following and Followers counts in the header.
How to add Twitter Feed to ModX website
Check out our guide to integrate the plugin into your website. Follow our tutorial, to perform the setup. There’s no need to have skills in programming for this. Total installation time is only about 90 seconds.
- Acquire the widget and install it on the website.
Click «Download», to start downloading. After that go to ModX admin panel and in «Extras» section, integrate Twitter Feed into your website.
- Construct your custom widget.
In «Extras» tab, find Twitter Feed and start configuring its look and functions.
- Place the widget to the page.
In «Content» tab, find the required page and paste the widget code there.
- Installation is finished.
Go to ModX site, to check your app!
If you came across any difficulties while setting up or adjusting the plugin, you can check a detailed article «How to integrate Twitter plugin on ModX» or send a request to our support team. Give a comprehensive explanation of the problem and we will be happy to advise.