OpenCart Tripadvisor Reviews extension
If you need to demonstrate your appreciation among clients and convince visitors that your products or services are good value for money, Elfsight TripAdvisor Reviews will do the job. Having this tool, you will easily place client reviews from TripAdvisor on your website with information about their authors, filter them to reveal only good ones, show ratings and a redirect button that will lead people to your TripAdvisor account for a new review.
Our widget can be added to any web page, where you want to demonstrate your high rating and popularity among clients. If you want to display the widget on all pages of the site, you can easily add it into the website template.
Reviews from real people look perfectly credible to your website clients and show them that your company is reliable. High rating and excellent reviews may help elevate purchases from your site. Also, active button may contribute to more users’ reviews about your offers or services on TripAdvisor.
It will take just three minutes of your time to start using the widget. This process is super quick, free, and doesn’t involve coding.
The widget can be introduced via our service or via the marketplace. You can learn more details about these variants and pick yours.
In order to get a clear perception of Reviews widget, here’s the list of the primary features. They make our widget maximum effective for you:
- 3 predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- Four types of layout: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- The active button for adding another review gets visitors to the TripAdvisor page;
- 6 flexible elements of the widget: the name of the author and picture, recommendation, date of leaving, TripAdvisor icon, and star rating;
- Two options of scenarios of review request rejection: display a text message or conceal the button.
Let’s see how to introduce the TripAdvisor reviews to your OpenCart website. It is easy.
A couple of simple steps are the only thing you need to do in order to publish the reviews.
- Employ our free configurator and start creating your custom-made extension.
Specify the preferred design and characteristics of the extension and apply all the modifications.
- Receive your individual code demonstrated in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the establishing of your extension is complete, copy the exclusive code in the appeared box and keep it for later use.
- Commence employment of the extension on OpenCart website.
Enter the code copied recently in your website and save the adjustments.
- Done! The embedding is successfully performed.
Open your site to inspect the performance of the extension.
Still can’t make up your mind? Or have queries? Simply send a request to our support team. We will do our best to settle any kind of issue.