Magento Tripadvisor Reviews extension
If you want to display your high rating and convince site visitors that your offers are good value for money, Elfsight TripAdvisor Reviews will be the right choice. Having our tool, you will quickly embed client reviews from TripAdvisor on your website with details about their authors, use filters to hide negative reviews, show ratings and a redirect button that will take users on your TripAdvisor account, so that they can add a fresh review.
You can embed the widget onto any page of your site, or insert it into the template, and it will show on all pages. Reviews will do a good job on product pages or About Us page, where you want to show your high rating.
Reviews written by real people are flawlessly trustworthy to your site users and demonstrate them that your company is reliable. High rating and excellent reviews may help elevate purchases on your website. More to that, redirect button may contribute to increasing the amount of reviews on TripAdvisor related to your offers or services.
It only takes just a couple of minutes of time to start using the widget. Embedding is extremely fast, free, and doesn’t take coding.
The widget can be embedded on our service or through the marketplace. You can compare all details both options and select yours.
To form a clear perception of Reviews widget, you can have a look at the list of the most outstanding features. They make this widget really efficient for you:
- 3 options of filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- 4 ready-to-use layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- Review request button takes users to your TripAdvisor page;
- 6 customizable elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date of posting, TripAdvisor icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios of review request denial: demonstrate a text message or remove the button.
Let’s see how to add the TripAdvisor reviews to your Magento website. It is quick and easy.
These several actions are all you need to do to have Reviews extension up and running on your site.
- Perform our free configurator and start forming your custom extension.
Determine the selected interface and aspects of the extension and apply all the modifications.
- Get the unique code appearing in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the generation of your extension is finished, copy your code at the appeared popup and keep it for future usage.
- Initiate utilization of the extension on Magento website.
Enter the code you’ve copied recently in your page and apply the modifications.
- Done! The embedding is successfully performed.
Open your webpage to view the performance of the extension.
Still not sure? Or have questions? Just a single request to our customer support will help with any question.