Joomla Tripadvisor Reviews extension
If you are looking for a way to reveal your high rating and convince website visitors that your products or services are good value for money, Elfsight Tripadvisor Reviews widget will be the solution. With our widget, you will easily integrate users’ reviews from Tripadvisor on your website with details about their authors, use filters to demonstrate only positive reviews, add ratings and the review-request button that will get users to your Tripadvisor account, so that they can share a fresh review.
Where on my site can I display Reviews widget
You are free to embed the widget in any page of your website, or insert it into the site template, in this case it will appear on all pages. Reviews can work well on product pages or About Us page, the places where you wish to demonstrate your high rating.
What are the advantages of having it for me?
Reviews from real people look maximum trustworthy to your website visitors and indicate to them that your business can be trusted. High rating and positive impressions may help elevate sales from your site. Also, active button can contribute to increasing the amount users’ reviews related to your business on Tripadvisor.
What do I need to add Reviews from Tripadvisor widget to my Joomla webiste?
It takes two minutes of your time to have the widget up and running. Integration process is super speedy, free, and no-coding.
The widget can be set up either through our service or through the marketplace. You can compare these variants and choose a more suitable.
To get a better idea of Reviews widget, examine the list of tits most important functions. They make this widget maximum efficient for your website:
- Three predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- Four available of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- Review request button takes people to the Tripadvisor page;
- Six flexible elements of the interface: author name and picture, recommendation, date of sharing, Tripadvisor icon, and star rating;
- Two options of the scenario after review request refusal: demonstrate a text message or remove the button.
Learn how to add the Tripadvisor reviews to your Joomla website
Simply take a couple of steps described below to add the tool on Joomla.
- Open our free configurator and start shaping your custom-built extension.
Determine the preferred layout and specifications of the extension and apply the edits.
- Receive the individual code popping up in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the customization of your personal Tripadvisor widget is done, copy the personal code from the appeared box and save it for later need.
- Get started with using the extension on Joomla website.
Integrate the code you’ve saved recently in your page and apply the improvements.
- The installation is fully ended.
Visit your site to examine the performance of the extension.
Still have something that makes you unsure? Or experiencing troubles? Simply write a request to our customer support, and they will help you with every question.