jQuery Subscription Form plugin
The Subscription Form for jQuery is a handy plugin allowing you to collect emails. The app provides you with an opportunity not only to multiply your email list, but do it efficiently – you are welcome to add the header with an informative caption to the form, ask for the first name, last name, email or make it simple and put only an email field there and attach an informative label and a placeholder. There’s also an option to link your Subscription Form plugin with the Mailchimp service. And with the help of one of 4 offered ready-to-use layouts you’ll be able to construct the widget that works just for you.
Present your newsletter subscription forms to the right people on the right pages of your site and hamper them from leaving your site!
The most important plugin’s features include
- Add a header with an informative caption.
- Link your form with Mailchimp service
- Get your email list in CSV format.
- Malleable form fields.
- 4 layout templates for you to select from: Pane, Embedded, Side-in, Popup.
How do I embed Subscription Form on my jQuery website?
Simply take the following steps described below to add the tool.
- Make use of our free editor and start creating your personalised plugin.
Determine the preferred design and features of the plugin and save the modifications.
- Copy your unique code revealed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the customization of your personal plugin is finished, copy the individual code in the emerged window and save it for further usage.
- Initiate usage of the tool on jQuery site.
Enter the code copied before into your website and save the corrections.
- The Setup is successfully accomplished.
Visit your site to review how the plugin works.
On the condition of having questions or encountering some problems, feel free to contact our customer service team. Our people will be delighted to resolve all the issues you might have with the plugin.