Social Media Icons for Joomla
Simple and efficient Social Icons by Elfsight to connect your site with the needed social networks. Keep contacts with your visitors, turning them into your subscribers. An adaptive layout, flexible look and style with ready icons of all key social media.
Add presence of your company in social networks.
- Increase your presence in social media.
Show readers of your site, that your company takes a solid position in different social networks, and lead them to your social profiles in 1 click of the mouse.
- The highest amount of readers for your social media.
Give website clients an untangled way to visit your social page and have more readers in social networks.
- A strong social proof.
Improve confidence to your business among readers of your site with accounts in all trendy social networks.
The outstanding traits, which make our icons the best Joomla social extension.
- Add a new media by just inserting a URL to your profile;
- 5 options of icon size;
- Floating layout to make icons follow the scroll;
- White, Black and Native colors of background on hover;
- 3 variants of border radius: circle, rounded, square border radius.
How to add Social Media Icons extension to Joomla
A simple tutorial to display icons on a website without experience in developments. Approximate setting duration is less than 80 seconds.
- Make use of our free editor and start working with your custom-made extension.
Choose the desirable design and features of the extension and save all the corrections.
- Receive the unique code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your extension is done, copy your code from the emerged popup and save it for future need.
- Commence usage of the extension on your Joomla site.
Insert the code copied recently in your website and save the adjustments.
- You’re done! The embedding is fully accomplished.
Visit your website to review how’s the extension operating.
Can’t shape or insert the icons on a website? Read our comprehensive tutorial «How to install icons on Joomla» or contact our help center.