Adobe Muse Restaurant Menu widget
Elfsight Restaurant Menu is an easy way to tell your audience about your variety, convey a unique сoncept and draw their attention with alluring food pics. The widget is a very customizable. You can make up endless range of menu pages with an amazing amount of items or just demonstrate a short list of the meals you serve. Select light, dark scheme or customize everything you wish, changing all accent colors. Moreover, the menu can always stay current: change pricing, a list of items, add new drinks or even menus in one click! Just start creating your appetizing menu right at the moment.
Launch Restaurant Menu and have more guests and see sustainable business development and increase profit.
Check out the list of the most powerful features:
- User-friendly editor even for non-tech users
- Limitless number of menus, sections or items, divided with the help of Tab, List or Masonry layouts
- Easy-to-correct menu wherever you need: prices, seasonal specials and etc
- Add detailed info for the items, even icons, nutrition elements and badges
- Upload tempting food images and even demonstrate them in popup view
- Change and recolor all elements: text, color scheme and icons
How can I add Restaurant Menu into my Adobe Muse web page?
Just fulfill the guidelines below to add the widget.
- Employ our free demo and start shaping your customized widget.
Determine the preferable look and functionality of the tool and save the edits.
- Copy your personal code which is shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the setting up of your personal widget is done, copy the individual code in the appeared popup and keep it for further use.
- Initiate working of the tool in Adobe Muse web page.
Enter the code you’ve saved before in your homepage and save the edits.
- You’re done! The integration is fully ended.
Visit your page to examine the work of the tool.
If you have some difficulties, please seek assistance of our support team. Our specialists are longing to help you with all the issues you might have with the product.