Muse Popup widget
Via Elfsight Popup widget, everyone can design their custom popups of for any task and add them on the website. Construct a unique pop up, out of diverse inbuilt blocks. Find the best the style and position; apply activating trigger and find the right frequency to get higher efficiency. Pop ups allow visitors to start a subscription, discover your products or services, use their coupons, see your sales and special deals, stay notified about new occasions on your site, and a lot more.
Popups will help you sell more efficiently, advertise your future occasions, collect impressions and subscriptions, and a lot more.
Check a list of all the functional traits of the widget. You can set them straight in the editor and they will help you construct the widget specially for your needs.
- 12 content components to configure a popup;
- Five ready-to-use pop up layouts for different cases;
- Embed buttons for taking users to any page;
- Option to upload a picture for the popup background;
- Pop up can appear after a certain time on the page or scroll amount;
- Popup can be triggered by click on an page element or scroll down to it.
How can I embed Popup widget on Adobe Muse?
To start using the widget, simply follow the instructions below
- Build your unique Pop up plugin
In our free configurator, generate a plugin with a custom design and functional traits.
- Get the personal code to embed the plugin
After you have created your widget, you will obtain your personal code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for future use.
- Add the plugin on your Muse site
Find the place you need to insert the plugin and add the saved code there. Save the edits.
- You’re done!
Visit the store, to view your popup.
Don’t think twice to get in touch with Elfsight customer service if you need advice or have something to ask. Our specialists will be glad to assist with every enquiry.