Pricing Table module for Drupal
Pricing takes one of the main positions in stimulating customers to make a purchase. Our plugin not only allows users of the page to study and compare different price options quickly. It also helps uplifting conversion by using the latest trends in design and templates.
Take sales of your site to a new height, using smart pricing.
- Have more customers.
Use more effective trends in price demonstration, to exclude any doubts your visitors may have while making a decision to buy, and get the higher conversion.
- Creating plugin in only 2 minutes.
Spend a couple of minutes, to construct a perfect plugin. Add the needed parameters of template and paste your information to display it in just a couple of steps.
- Show more info about your pricing plans.
Provide full description of each of your pricing plans and add them into your personal plugin, so that customers could easily see and compare the available tariffs.
The benefits that make our plugin the best Pricing Table for Drupal websites.
- 6 predefined column elements that can be arranged and customized to get the perfect look;
- 5 predefined skins, featuring different color schemes;
- 3 predefined feature styles;
- Linking the Button to the required page;
- Mobile optimized layout.
How to add Pricing Table to Drupal website
A tutorial on installation of Elfsight plugin. To fulfill it, you may not have experience in programming or a lot of time. Just several easy steps and 1 minute.
- Make use of our free demo and start creating your custom-made module.
Choose the preferred design and options of the module and save all the corrections.
- Copy your personal code appearing in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the configuration of your personal module is complete, copy your code from the appearing popup and keep it for further usage.
- Initiate applying of the module on your Drupal web page.
Insert the code you’ve copied recently into your website and apply the modifications.
- You’re done! The embedding is fully accomplished.
Open your webpage to see in action how’s the module operating.
Having queries with installation of the plugin? Study our thorough manual «How to add pricing table into a Drupal» or get in touch with at our help center, which will solve any kinds your troubles quickly.