Adobe Muse Podcast Player widget
Elfsight Podcast Player is an uncomplicated plugin for Adobe Muse allowing you to playback podcasts directly on your homepage. The plugin is remarkably modifiable: you are free to change its placement, embedding it in any place on the page, change its size, recolor the background and all other elements to combine it with your site’s layout, use dark theme, demonstrate covers and show or conceal 3 other player parts, for example progress bar and many more. Delight your audience, turn the autoplay on and don’t hesitate – your users won’t quit your website in a rush!.
Fascinate your audience by equipping them with useful and interesting information employing Elfsight Podcast Player
The most important widget features offer
- Various color variations.
- 2 layouts ready for use.
- Possibility to use background image.
- An limitless number of tracks.
- An option to design your custom color scheme.
How do I embed Podcast Player on my Adobe Muse site?
Simply apply the instructions below to add the plugin.
- Employ our free configurator and start shaping your customized widget.
Determine the custom layout and options of the widget and save the modifications.
- Acquire the individual code popping up in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the establishing of your personal widget is finished, copy the personal code at the emerged window and keep it for further occasion.
- Get started with using the plugin on Adobe Muse website.
Add the code you’ve copied recently in your website and apply the improvements.
- The Setup is fully ended.
Visit your website to check the work of the plugin.
On condition of having inquiries or running over any problems, please apply for our customer service team. Our consultants will be happy to help you with all the difficulties you may have with the product.