Drupal Pinterest Feed module
Elfsight Pinterest Feed allows displaying your account, and any pins and boards from Pinterest on your site. With the help our module, you can not just embed your profile but also get pins and boards to show selections of pictures for your website. Reveal your business achievements, inspire your users to explore new trends or just add visual content to your website. A customizable module will help you extend the coverage of your visual materials, grow engagement and attract more subscribers on Pinterest.
Accompany your website content with pictures from Pinterest, immediately and effortlessly.
- Get more sales displaying your products and services
Build your own unique galleries of photos with your works or latest trends and must-haves to make people discover what to buy.
- Increase subscribers on Pinterest
Thanks to Follow button displayed in the feed, more people will get an opportunity to become your followers.
- Level up the number of sales with attractive pictures
Select the most irresistible images of your products or services; display the latest tendencies and inspirational images to make people eager to purchase.
5 characteristics, which make our widget an ideal choice for any Drupal site:
- Editable widget title;
- Smart colorizer will automatically choose the most suitable colors of the interface.
- Show or hide header;
- Click on the image will open it on Pinterest;
How to add Pinterest Feed to Drupal website
This Elfsight module is intuitive in terms of setting up and will not require experience in programming. Average time of the process is not over 90 seconds.
- Make use of our free configurator and start forming your customized module.
Find the custom design and features of the module and apply all the modifications.
- Copy the individual code demonstrated in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the setting up of your module is done, copy the individual code in the appearing window and save it for further need.
- Commence usage of the module on Drupal web page.
Embed the code saved recently into your web page and apply the edits.
- The installation is fully performed.
Visit your webpage to see the work of the module.
Encounter any troubles while displaying or shaping the module? Send an enquiry to our Support Center.