Webnode Pinterest Feed
Elfsight Pinterest Feed allows displaying your account and any pins and boards from Pinterest on your site. With our plugin, you can not only integrate your profile but also collect pins and boards to demonstrate groups of photos for your site. Show your business story, inspire your future customers to explore new ideas or just visualize your site. A flexible plugin will help you broaden the reach of your content, level up site engagement and grow more followers on Pinterest.
Display your offers, services and projects on the website with pins and boards!
- Raise user engagement on your site
Carefully picked images on your website will take maximum users’ attention and hold customers engaged.
- Attract followers on Pinterest
Thanks to Follow button available in the feed, more potential clients will get a chance to join your subscribers.
- Raise the level of sales using irresistible visuals
Select the most enticing images of your items; show the newest tendencies and inspirational images to make users want to purchase.
Why Elfsight plugin is the best among other effective Webnode widgets? Explore our leading features:
- Add pins and boards by URL;
- 22 popular languages available;
- Show or hide header;
- Mobile responsive in any size and proportion.
How to add Pinterest Feed to a Webnode website
A short instruction on adding Pinterest feed without skills in programming or hiring a remote web developer. You will require about several minutes for implementation of the tutorial.
- Construct your custom-made Pinterest Feed
By means of our free editor, generate a plugin with preferable layout and settings.
- Get a code for installing the plugin
After widget customization, get a code for Pinterest plugin from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Save the code.
- Display the plugin on Webnode site
Embed the plugin to the desired place of the page and publish the results.
- You’re done!
Enter your site, to check your plugin.
Do you find it hard to embed the widget? Address our support team with a comprehensive explanation of the hardships. We will do our best to advise.
Elfsight company delivers a Cloud solution that enables users form a Pinterest Feed widget yourself, watch how uncomplicated it is:
- Go to the online Demo to form a Pinterest Feed plugin you would like to integrate on your Webnode website.
- Select one of the many premade templates and adapt the Pinterest Feed settings, update your content, switch the layout and color of the elements without any coding.
- Click to save the Pinterest Feed and copy widget’s code for embedding, that you can effortlessly add in Webnode site within a free plan.
Working in our straightforward Configurator every internet user can establish Pinterest Feed app and easily include it to the Webnode website. There’s no need to get a paid plan or disclose your card data to enter the service. If you encounter any problems at any step, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer support.