OpenCart Pinterest Feed extension
Elfsight Pinterest Feed enables displaying your profile, and any pins and boards from Pinterest on your site. With our extension, you can not only embed your account but also select pins and boards to establish selections of photos for your site. Exhibit your portfolios, inspire your future customers to discover new inspiration or just add visual content to your site. A flexible widget will help you extend the coverage of your content, increase website site visitor engagement and bring more subscribers on Pinterest.
Display your profile, show boards and choose pins to demonstrate the most attractive visual content on your site!
- Get new sales displaying your items
Make your own unique galleries of photos with your projects, latest trends, and must-buys to make people convinced to purchase.
- Attract followers on Pinterest
With Follow button available in the feed, more users will have an opportunity to join your followers.
- Greater amount of user-engaging visuals on your site
With the help of pins and boards at your disposal, it’s easy to choose the best visual content for your site to make your customers involved.
Why our extension is the best among effective OpenCart widgets? It’s all about the features:
- Showing account title, followers and following counts.
- Choose the main theme color;
- Show or hide header;
- Mobile responsive in any size and proportion.
How to add Pinterest Feed to OpenCart website
Simply follow the instructions below to activate the extension on OpenCart.
- Manage our free configurator and start shaping your own extension.
Find the desirable form and functional traits of the widget and apply the corrections.
- Copy your unique code revealed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
After the establishing of your personal Pinterest Feed extension is over, copy the exclusive code from the emerged popup and keep it for later usage.
- Get started with using the tool on your OpenCart website.
Embed the code you’ve saved before into your page and apply the adjustments.
- You’re done! The embedding is fully performed.
Go to your page to examine how’s the widget running.
Have stumbled on anything while applying the manual? Send a message at Elfsight support center.