OpenCart Pinterest Feed extension
Elfsight Pinterest Feed enables displaying your profile, and any pins and boards from Pinterest on your site. With our extension, you can not only embed your account but also select pins and boards to establish selections of photos for your site. Exhibit your portfolios, inspire your future customers to discover new inspiration or just add visual content to your site. A flexible widget will help you extend the coverage of your content, increase website site visitor engagement and bring more subscribers on Pinterest.
Display your profile, show boards and choose pins to demonstrate the most attractive visual content on your site!
- Get new sales displaying your items
Make your own unique galleries of photos with your projects, latest trends, and must-buys to make people convinced to purchase.
- Attract followers on Pinterest
With Follow button available in the feed, more users will have an opportunity to join your followers.
- Greater amount of user-engaging visuals on your site
With the help of pins and boards at your disposal, it’s easy to choose the best visual content for your site to make your customers involved.
Why our extension is the best among effective OpenCart widgets? It’s all about the features:
- Showing account title, followers and following counts.
- Choose the main theme color;
- Show or hide header;
- Mobile responsive in any size and proportion.
How to add Pinterest Feed to OpenCart website
Use our brief guide to install the widget. For this, you don’t require to hire a developer or have skills in development. A summary duration of the implementation is about several minutes.
- Launch our free editor and start creating your unique extension.
Determine the preferable interface and performance of the extension and save all the modifications.
- Acquire the unique code which appears in the box on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishing of your personal extension is over, copy the individual code at the emerged window and save it for future usage.
- Initiate employment of the extension on OpenCart website.
Integrate the code copied recently in your page and apply the modifications.
- Done! The embedding is fully ended.
Visit your webpage to review the performance of the extension.
Have stumbled on anything while applying the manual? Send a message at Elfsight support center.