Shopify Photo Gallery app
Elfsight Gallery is the most convenient way to show your visuals or make a stylish albums on your website. Place any quantity of images, write captions, and select the best way to organize those on the page. Our app features 6 layouts and several additional design options. Every picture opens in popup, people can slide through them or see a slideshow, use zoom option, and enjoy the images full-screen. You can find custom colors for the widget interface and apply a unique background, apply text settings and more style features.
Build an unmissable photo galleries!
We can offer a huge variety of different tools for you to fulfill any kind of task on your site. See for yourself: Slider, Google Reviews, Instagram Feed, PDF Feed, Logo Showcase.
You can add the Photo Gallery app into your Shopify website easily, and then instantly start displaying beautiful images and pictures via responsive gallery. Simply open our free configurator and follow these steps:
- Click theme settings.
- Select the part where you want to implement the Photo Gallery on.
- Embed the code from Elfsight Apps and save the modifications.
- Simple as that.
If you need to add the widget to some other platform, we recommend you look through this guide.
This will be easy as we’ve got a live demo for you! You can also use it to add the widget to your Shopify website.
Check all the functions of Photo Gallery for Shopify. They are available right in the free editor and they will help you create the app exactly for your needs.
- Employ CTAs to guide users towards conversion.
- Regulate slide change duration.
- Choose between plenty pagination options.
- Place your message anywhere on the page with the help of advanced position.
- Adjust 5 content elements.
How to add Photo Gallery to Shopify?
To activate widget, just follow the instructions below.
- Make use of our free configurator and start building your customized app.
Pick the preferred layout and functional traits of the app and apply all the edits.
- Receive the individual code shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the configuration of your app is complete, copy the exclusive code in the appeared window and keep it for later need.
- Get started with using the app on your Shopify web page.
Implement the code you’ve copied before into your page and apply the corrections.
- The setup is fully performed.
Visit your site to see how’s the app running.
Take a minute to address Elfsight clients support when you need assistance or having issues. We will give a helping hand with every enquiry.