How to embed LinkedIn Feed on jQuery for free!
Embed LinkedIn Feed on jQuery for free!
The LinkedIn Feed widget is the ideal solution for companies to share and promote their LinkedIn content on jQuery websites: display posts, images, clips, etc. The installation of the plugin takes a few minutes—no coding or technical knowledge is required.
Create a feed style that meets your website preferences and follow the trends by playing around with custom feed attributes, templates, layouts, and post styles. Add a popup mode as a post-click action to catch the users’ eye. Lastly, enjoy the sparked trust and more branding opportunities.
- Enhance your networking channels with the LinkedIn company page.
Spark new connections in the world of commerce and increase lead generation by utilizing content from your LinkedIn profile.
- Grow your LinkedIn audience base.
Bring attention to your LinkedIn within the jQuery website community and foster significant interest in your services.
- Enhance the genuineness of your business.
Add your brand an extra boost in credibility and trustworthiness by integrating the most recent LinkedIn activity directly on the website page.
Embed the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin on the jQuery website to build reliability, promote genuineness, and widen networking opportunities with solid social proof.
Are there any other tools for jQuery that I can use on my website?
Yes, certainly! As a jQuery user, you can get a wide selection of code-free tools from Elfsight to add to your website, including the LinkedIn Feed plugin. Irrespective of your business type or your niche within the industry, there are always opportunities to display your strengths. For example:
- To create any other social media app for your jQuery website, consider using the Pinterest Feed or Instagram Feed widget alongside the LinkedIn Feed.
- Take advantage of the All-in-One Reviews or Google Reviews plugin to display customer feedback.
- Embed the Form Builder to streamline response collection and let your jQuery users contact you.
- Add the Countdown Timer to build excitement and create a sense of scarcity among the audience.
These examples only scratch the surface of a long list of additions that can cater to your business requirements. Start with the code-free LinkedIn Feed and later explore the remaining assortment of widgets in our catalog!
How to embed LinkedIn Feed for free on jQuery?
To add the LinkedIn Feed widget to your jQuery website for free, take the following steps:
- Customize the look of the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin to match your aesthetics.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or create a free account.
- Obtain the unique embed code to add.
- Go to your jQuery website.
- Put the code into your jQuery website builder to add the LinkedIn Feed widget. It’s that simple!
As evident from the context, there is no necessity to excel in writing code to embed the plugin. Create a LinkedIn Feed widget for a jQuery website with ease and enjoy all the perks that come along while broadening your audience.
Do I need to know how to code or have programming skills to add the LinkedIn Feed plugin to the jQuery website?
Not at all. Knowledge of coding is not a must. You can easily create and add the LinkedIn Feed plugin to your jQuery website, regardless of your familiarity or code experience in coding.
Explore the list of the most useful widget features:
- Display diverse types of LinkedIn content: blog posts, photos, videos, etc.
- Filter feed posts by keywords, hashtags, or URLs.
- Call-to-action buttons to increase engagement on your company’s LinkedIn feed.
- Dynamic popup effect to draw attention toward your LinkedIn content.
- Code-free customization with advanced design settings: pre-designed templates, color scheme generator, multiple layout designs, post styles, Custom CSS, and more.
How to add LinkedIn Feed to my jQuery website?
To add the LinkedIn Feed plugin to your jQuery website, perform the following actions:
- Make use of our free demo and start forming your code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin.
Choose the desirable layout and specifications of the widget and save the corrections.
- Get the unique code that appears in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the creation of your personal plugin is done, copy the exclusive code in the popup and save it for further use.
- Get started with using the widget on your jQuery website.
Embed the code saved recently on your website and apply the modifications.
- The Setup is successfully performed.
Visit your website to review how the LinkedIn Feed widget operates.
In conditions of experiencing questions or running into any problems with how to add the widget, do not be afraid to contact our support team. Our people are longing to help you with all the issues you may have with the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin for jQuery websites.