Shopify Instagram Feed app
Add Instagram to Shopify with an Elfsight plugin
InstaShow is a supreme Instagram app, which helps create gorgeous galleries out of Instagram images and videos. There’s an endless number of variants of personalization: all types of sources, pre moderation of feed, more than 70 adjustable settings and 10 appearance schemes, and it’s totally adaptive for various devices.
Apply a fully responsive and efficient plugin, to engage the viewers of your website in a flash.
How to embed Instagram Feed for free on Shopify?
- To embed Instagram Feed for free on Shopify, navigate to the Elfsight website and create a zero-cost account.
- Capitalize on the Instagram free widget by modifying its appearance and settings to complement your Shopify store’s style.
- After personalizing your Instagram Feed for free, copy the unique embed code and paste it into your Shopify store’s HTML where you envision the feed to be displayed.
Adding an Instagram Feed to your Shopify store is a fantastic approach to highlight your latest posts and increase client interaction.
By placing your Instagram Feed into your Shopify store, you’ll amplify its visual charm and encourage consistent client engagement. Discover the perks of the Elfsight Instagram widget without any monetary commitment!
Main features of the Instagram Feed app
The outstanding traits of our plugin, which turn it into the best Shopify tool for inserting of Instagram:
- Viewing videos right on the page;
- 2 post templates: Tile and Classic;
- 7 switchable posts elements to show or hide;
- Customizable colors of background, text, buttons and more;
- Instagram integration takes seconds.
- Opportunity to adjust the speed of slide switch
- Grid or slider layouts to show the Instagram Feed on Shopify
- Switchable user name, date of publication, number of likes and comments
- More than 10 ready-made color schemes
- Option to customize colors of all the elements separately.
- Personalizable ‘Load more’ button
All these options will help you to increase engagement on web pages and increase time spent on them. Also, you’re able to lead new followers from a website directly to your Instagram profile with the help of a CTA button.
How to add Instagram Feed to a Shopify website
Check our express guide on integration and shaping of the app. Installation will take only about 90 seconds, besides, you do not need knowledge in web programming.
- Manage our free demo and start forming your customized app.
Determine the selected arrangement and specifications of the plugin and save all the modifications.
- Get your personal code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the customization of your personal plugin is over, copy the individual code at the appearing popup and save it for future need.
- Initiate utilization of the app on your Shopify web page.
Embed the code copied recently in your web page and save the improvements.
- The installation is fully ended!
Open your webpage to see in action how’s the app operating.
Experiencing issues with inserting the app or setting your Instagram feed? Send a message to our support.