Instagram Feed app for Shopify
InstaShow is a supreme Instagram plugin, which helps create gorgeous galleries out of Instagram images and videos. There’s an endless number of variants of personalization: all types of sources, pre moderation of feed, more than 70 adjustable settings and 10 appearance schemes, and it’s totally adaptive for various devices.
Apply a fully responsive and efficient plugin, to engage the viewers of your website in a flash.
You can add the Instagram feed app on your Shopify website easily and demonstrate a widget with a link to your Instagram account on your website right away. And you won’t have to learn how to code – just open our free configurator and do the following actions in order to add the widget to your Shopify site:
- Go to the website settings.
- Find the part where you need to add the Instagram feed on.
- Paste the code from Elfsight Apps service and save your changes.
And if you need more details on our Shopify Instagram Feed, check this this guide.
The outstanding traits of our plugin, which turn it into the best Shopify tool for inserting of Instagram:
- Viewing videos right on the page;
- 2 post templates: Tile and Classic;
- 7 switchable posts elements to show or hide;
- Customizable colors of background, text, buttons and more;
- Adjustable slide switch speed.
How to add Instagram Feed to a Shopify website
Check our express guide on integration and shaping of the plugin. Installation will take only about 90 seconds, besides, you do not need knowledge in web programming.
- Manage our free demo and start forming your customized app.
Determine the selected arrangement and specifications of the app and save all the modifications.
- Get your personal code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the customization of your personal app is over, copy the individual code at the appearing popup and save it for future need.
- Initiate utilization of the app on your Shopify web page.
Implement the code copied recently in your web page and save the improvements.
- The installation is fully ended.
Open your webpage to see in action how’s the app operating.
Experiencing issues with inserting the plugin or setting your Instagram feed? Send a message to our support.