A short guide on plugin integrating on HTML
A small guide for users familiar with the administration panel and can make small changes to website HTML code.
- Generate a plugin in the editor;
- Select an appropriate tariff (from free to unlimited);
- Obtain the plugin installation code;
- Open the admin panel of your HTML website;
- Find a required page if there’s a need to put the plugin on one page only, for instance, the main page. If you want to embed the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find the corresponding template. Insert the installation code there;
- Save the changes and check the results!
Below you will read more info about each step of the manual, including screenshots and thorough descriptions. Do not hesitate to address our customer support team to get free help with installation. It is available for all Elfsight clients.
A detailed instruction on plugin integration on a HTML website
A comprehensive guideline for every step.
Step 1: Create and adjust a plugin
The first step – specify the appearance and functionality.
Create your custom plugin
Pick your tariff plan
Pick one of the premium plans for your site or test the plugin using the free plan.
Acquire your plugin code
Copy the plugin code which you acquired at Elfsight Apps, to insert it on the website.
Step 2: Integrate the plugin into your HTML website
The 2nd point – paste the constructed plugin into the code of your page or template.
Add the plugin embedding code
Open your website administrator panel or HTML editor. Go to a desired page or a required template and insert the plugin code constructed at Elfsight Apps. Save the change.
Congratulations! Plugin embedding was successful
How to adjust plugin parameters after the plugin integration
Following the installation, you can go to your account at Elfsight and customize the design or interface of the plugin. All the changes are immediately applied automatically.