A summary tutorial on widget adding on HTML
A small guide for those who are acquainted with the admin panel and can make small alterations to website HTML code.
- Construct a widget in the editor;
- Choose your tariff plan (from free to premium);
- Gain a widget code;
- Open the administrator panel of your HTML site;
- Find a required page if you want to integrate the widget on one page only, for instance, the main page. Should you need to integrate the widget on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find a related template;
- Apply the changes and check the results!
For more information on each of the steps with detailed descriptions and screenshots, please check below. Also, you are free to address support team and get free help with widget installation (available for all Elfsight users).
A full guideline on widget adding on a HTML website
An extended instruction for every stage of the installation.
Step 1: Create and set a widget
The 1st stage – customize the interface and features.
Make a required widget
Get your widget installation code
Copy the widget code, which you got at Elfsight Apps, for placing it on the website.
Step 2: Put the widget on your HTML website
The 2nd stage– place the generated widget into the code of your website page or template.
Enter the widget HTML code
Open a desired page or a required template and insert the widget code, which you acquired at Elfsight Apps. Apply the changes.
Congratulations! The widget was successfully installed
How do I vary widget parameters after the it has been embedded on my site?
After the installation, you can enter your account at Elfsight and adjust the parameters or interface of the widget from there. All the changes will be applied automatically at once.