HTML Event Calendar widget
The Elfsight Calendar code is a simple and powerful widget enabling you smoothly share your events with your audience. It includes plenty of options for showing upcoming events the most stately way. Customize it to combine the design with your website’s aesthetics. Form unlimited number of events, add different tags, upload your own pictures and videos, and keep your visitors updated about your schedule.
Events Calendar widget may help you swiftly promote your future activities and enlarge the engagement level on your web page.
Check all the functional traits of Event Calendar. They are available right in the editor and they will help you construct the widget exactly for your case.
- Use adaptable content opportunities to encompass the widget for your type of events.
- Give users an opportunity add your events to their favorite apps.
- Generate various types of events, mark locations and add hosts.
- Categorize all your events and assign them tags.
- Choose between four layout options.
How can I embed Event Calendar code on my HTML site?
To activate widget, fulfill the guidelines below.
- Create your simple Calendar widget
In our free demo, get a plugin with a preferred layout and functional traits.
- Receive the individual code to publish the widget
After you have generated your widget, you will get the installation HTML code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Embed the widget code on your website
Find the area you would like to reveal the plugin to and add the copied code there. Save the edits.
- You’re done!
Enter your website, to see your work.
Don’t think twice to reach Elfsight clients support should you need help or have queries. We will give a helping hand with every request.