jQuery Facebook Reviews plugin
Present your client reviews from Facebook on the website with Elfsight Facebook Reviews and boast your trustworthiness. Site audience will see what clients say about your products on Facebook in a widget with clean design and original Facebook elements. The interface is adjustable and features star rating, author information, switchable features, and ready layout and template options. With the help of Elfsight Facebook Reviews, you can show a button to add a new review and attract customer feedback.
Paste your Facebook reviews on the website to unveil your high appraisal!
- Raise trustworthiness revealing real users’ reviews
Convince users that your reviews are true using full author data and boost trust to your brand.
- Grow purchases showing your high rating
Demonstrate your high rating and excellent reviews to convince users that your items are worth purchasing.
- Achieve a clearer understanding of your offers
Demonstrating your products through the experience of clients will help potential customers form the right understanding them better.
Here’s a short list of features that make our plugin a perfect solution for JQuery:
- Three types of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews;
- Choosing the number of reviews per page;
- Setting slide speed and autoplay speed;
- Links supported in review request denial message;
- Three review decoration types: Border, Background, None;
How to add Facebook Reviews to jQuery website
Elfsight plugin is the easiest in terms of integration and will not require skills in web programming. Average time installation is not more than 80 seconds.
- Construct your custom Facebook Reviews
With our free editor, create a plugin with required layout and settings options.
- Get a code for publishing the plugin
After widget customization, obtain a code for Reviews plugin from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps.
- Place the widget on the HTML website
Open the page code in the HTML editor, add the widget to the selected area (content, footer, sidebar etc) and publish the results.
- Setup is complete
Open the jQuery site, to see your work.
Any questions appeared during installation? Send an enquiry at Elfsight support center or use a complete text of the tutorial to finish creating the plugin on your own.