HTML Google Reviews widget
If you are looking for a way to show your high appraisal by users and convince site visitors that your products or services are good value for money, Elfsight Google Reviews code will be the right choice. Using this widget, you will quickly place client reviews from Google on your site with details about their authors, filter them to demonstrate only the best, show ratings and a redirect button, which will lead people to your Google page, where they can write a new review.
This widget can be installed on any page, where you wish to demonstrate your high rating and popularity among clients. If you need it on all pages of your site, you can easily add it into the website template.
Reviews from real people look flawlessly trustworthy to your site clients and prove them that your company is reliable. High rating and positive testimonials may help elevate sales level on your website. In addition, redirect button may contribute to having more client reviews about your offers or services on Google.
It takes two minutes of time to do it. Installation is extremely speedy, free, and no coding is needed.
You can embed the widget on your site right via our service. To make it, see a short installation guide hereafter on this page.
To get a clear understanding of the widget, you can look through the list of its primary traits. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your website:
- 3 predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- 4 variants of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- The button to request a review directs clients to your Google page;
- Six customizable elements of the reviews: the name of the author and picture, recommendation text, date, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two alternatives of scenarios after review request rejection: display a text message or conceal the button.
Discover how to integrate the Google Reviews into your HTML website
The following actions are the only thing you need to do to set up the widget on your web page. It is going to take a couple of minutes of time and doesn’t involve coding.
- Create your customized Google Reviews plugin
Managing our free demo, shape a plugin with design and functional traits that you need most.
- Get the personal code to set up the plugin
After you have created your widget, you will obtain the unique installation code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code for further use.
- The plugin on your HTML website
Find the place you plan to add the plugin to and paste the saved code there. Publish the changes.
- You’re done!
Visit your store, to view your testimonials.
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service. We will help with any question.