Amazon Reviews plugin for jQuery
Elfsight Amazon plugin to jQuery is the most simple way to shape your company’s representation by demonstrating real visitors opinion about your goods. Boast only the best or the most meaningful reviews and organise them the way you like. Garner social proof by demonstrating your website visitors that you are a reliable partner.
Motivate users to write new reviews on your business and improve customer conversations!
To form a clear perception of the widget, examine the list of the main features. They make this widget maximum beneficial for your website:
- Three ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- Four available layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- The active button for posting one more review takes users to the Amazon page;
- 6 customizable elements of the interface: the name of the author and photo, recommendation, date, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two alternatives of scenarios after review request refusal: display a custom message or remove the button;
How to add Amazon Reviews to jQuery website
A couple of quick steps are the only thing you need to have the widget active.
- Build your custom Amazon plugin
In our free configurator, set up a widget with a selected look and functions.
- Copy the individual code to add the plugin
After you have generated your widget, you will get the installation code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for future use.
- Embed the plugin on your jQuery site
Go to the place you want to show the widget on and insert the copied code there. Apply the changes.
Go to your website, to take a look at your work.
Still doubt something? Or stumbled upon anything? Simply direct a request to our customer service will resolve any trouble.
How to add Amazon Reviews to my jQuery website without coding skills?
Elfsight provides a SaaS solution that lets you create an Amazon Reviews widget yourself, see how easy the process is: Work directly in the online Editor to create an Amazon Reviews widget you would like to see on your jQuery website. Pick one of the premade templates and adjust the Amazon Reviews settings, add your content, change the layout and colors without coding skills. Save the Amazon Reviews and copy its installation code, that you can easily embed in your jQuery website with no need to buy a paid plan. With our intuitive Editor any internet user can create Amazon Reviews widget online and easily embed it to their jQuery website. There’s no need to pay or enter your card credentials in order to access the service. If you face any issues at any step, please feel free to contact our technical support team