WordPress Google Maps plugin
Embed Google Maps on WordPress with the Elfsight widgetA no-sweat setup and completely customizable interface make it one the best plugins for directing customers to your locations. It helps attract new offline clients, become closer to your audience and more to that, it offers the easiest integration with your website. Shape more off-line clients thanks to smart maps on your website!
- Get closer to users. Add your contact information, which visitors can use to write to you or search you both in reality and online.
- Boost conversion of your site by means of a detailed info card of your business. Add complete contact information to get more potential customers wishing to cooperate with you and drive them to make a step closer to order.
- Save the time that you would need to adjust the map. Dozens of settings will appear in 2 mouse clicks, so you can create an efficient map for your site just in several seconds.
Main features of the Google Maps widgetWhich characteristics turn Elfsight advanced map into the best for your WordPress website?
- Automatic route building from the visitor’s location;
- 5 advanced Google Maps layers: POI, Traffic, Transit, Bike, Street View;
- Info card with maximum contact information;
- 20+ elements with customizable colors;
- Handy editor (no coding required).
How to embed Google Maps plugin on WordPress website
- Manage our free editor and start forming your custom plugin. Choose the custom form and functional traits of the plugin and apply the modifications.
- Copy your individual code popping up in the window on Elfsight Apps. When the configuration of your Google Maps plugin is over, copy the exclusive code at the emerged box and save it for further use.
- Initiate employment of the plugin on your WordPress website. Insert the code saved recently in your website and apply the modifications.
- The Setup is successfully ended. Go your website to view the functioning of the widget.
Which way do I add a Google Maps to my WordPress site?
The making of the tool occurs within the Elfsight service and there’s no need to code. Employ the active demo to design your own widget, acquire the code and implement it to your website.
The best usage examples of Map integration
We ’ll provide you with a wide range of customization possibilities: full-scale widgets for embedding in the content zone, floating plugins for scrolling opportunities, layouts for the footer, head section and all variations of vertical opportunities for website sidebars and menus.
May I create an Interactive Google Map through the agency of your editor?
You can form any widget’s variations. There are tons of layouts available in the editor, and all of them may be swiftly personalized as you require.