WordPress Google Maps plugin
Make it unbelievably easy to find your offline department for each client of your website
1 / 6
DescriptionA no-sweat setup and completely customizable interface make it one the best plugins for directing customers to your locations. It helps attract new offline clients, become closer to your audience and more to that, it offers the easiest integration with your website.Shape more off-line clients thanks to smart maps on your website!
- Get closer to users. Add your contact information, which visitors can use to write to you or search you both in reality and online.
- Boost conversion of your site by means of a detailed info card of your business. Add complete contact information to get more potential customers wishing to cooperate with you and drive them to make a step closer to order.
- Save the time that you would need to adjust the map. Dozens of settings will appear in 2 mouse clicks, so you can create an efficient map for your site just in several seconds.
FeaturesWhich characteristics turn Elfsight advanced map into the best for your WordPress website?
- Automatic route building from the visitor’s location;
- 5 advanced Google Maps layers: POI, Traffic, Transit, Bike, Street View;
- Info card with maximum contact information;
- 20+ elements with customizable colors;
- Handy editor (no coding required).
How to add Google Maps plugin to WordPress websiteA brief tutorial on how to intagrate a responsive map into WordPress on your own. For doing this, you don’t need to invite a programmer or have competence in developing. Average time of installation is just several minutes.
- Buy a plugin at CodeCanyon and add it on your admin panel. On the plugin page, press «Add to Cart», to buy the plugin. Next, log into the control panel of your WordPress website, got to «Plugins» section and upload the purchased plugin.
- Customize the plugin. Change default setting of the plugin to your own needs, add sources. Receive your installation code and copy it.
- Insert the code into the website. Choose the page where to place the widget and insert the plugin code there. Apply all the edits.
- Installation is complete. Open WordPress site to see your results!
Test the WordPress Google Maps plugin right now!
You can customize the widget in a couple of clicks and add it to your website right from the demo.
14-day money back guarantee. Risk-free, you can cancel at anytime.
from $0 / month
Lifetime premium support
Free installation service
Special offer for multiple apps
6 months of support
Visual Composer friendly