Blogger File Embed widget
Elfsight File Embed is the easiest and immediate tool for adding files in your website. Add all widespread formats: PDF, Docx, Xlsx, Pptx – overall around 20 types. For better ease of use, files can be embedded by uploading, adding the URLs, or by choosing from the last uploaded. You are free to give every file a title, upload your own icon or picture, choose files layout and other. Site visitors can read the documents straight on your site, view them in a new tab and download.
Where can I display File Embed?
You can display File Embed on any pages of your website. For example, it can be applied to paste your technological documentation or specifications on corresponding product pages, or publish your diplomas and qualifications on landing page.
How will I benefit from the widget?
This widget will save you plenty of time, as with it, publishing documents in your site goes in just seconds. In addition, it helps you deliver a lot of useful information about your products and services and raise users’ awareness of your items.
What do I need to add File Embed to my Blogger website?
You only need a couple of minutes to start using the widget. Installation is super speedy, free, and without-coding.
- You can place the widget to your web page in our service. Simply check the instructions hereafter on this page.
- Elfsight File Embed can be inserted directly via our service or via the marketplace. Here you can read more about these options and pick yours.
To have a better understanding of File Embed, here’s the list of its main features. They make the widget maximum efficient for your promotion:
- Paste any quantity of files;
- File Viewer layout option to read docs on the page;
- Upload pictures for file icons and previews;
- Showing or hiding Download document label;
- Six colorable details of the interface.
Our live demo will show all features to you
See how to paste the File Embed widget to your Blogger page. It is easy and simple.
The following actions are the only thing you need to perform in order to establish the widget.
- Construct your own File Embed plugin
Managing our free editor, set up a plugin with a custom layout and functions.
- Get the individual code to publish the plugin
After you have customized your widget, you will receive the unique code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code for future use.
- Embed the plugin on your Blogger site
Define the area you plan to embed the plugin to and add the saved code there. Publish the edits.
Go to your store, to take a look at your plugin.
Still can’t decide? Or having problems? Simply send a request to our customer support team. They will settle every issue.