Accordion FAQ widget for Blogger
Elfsight FAQ is a simple, easy to apply and customize instrument to demonstrate a list of the most popular questions with answers on a personal website. An adaptive widget with simple design gives you a chance to share extensive information about your offers, pay customer attention to the advantages of your products and exclude any possible fears or distrust, which can stand in the way to making a buying decision.
Address the coming questions of your visitors at once and uplift conversion on the site!
- Eliminate any doubts your clients may have and level up your income.
Display extensive data about your products or offers to your potential shoppers, to address their indecisiveness and increase income on the site.
- Make an effective image of your brand among customers.
Draw the right image of your company for website visitors, to correct all possible misconceptions.
- Answer every question your client have in no time.
Help your visitors have the fullest info about your goods or services and prevent queries that may appear.
The main functional aspects of our widget, which let it become the most flexible widget to integrate FAQ on Blogger website.
- List layout to display all questions and answers at once;
- Customizable colors of question text, answer text, category name, and background;
- Add and delete categories;
- Microdata question schema, to help with SEO-optimization;
- Updates available to keep it fresh.
How to add Accordion FAQ widget to Blogger
Create a widget using our concise guide. You don’t need knowledge in development, or help of a professional programmer. Complete setup time is only 1 minute.
- Design your personal FAQ.
Using our free configurator, shape a plugin with preferable look and options.
- Acquire a code for installing the plugin.
After widget generating acquire a code for FAQ plugin from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps.
- Place the plugin on Blogger website.
Embed the plugin to the necessary place of the page and publish the edits.
Go to the website, to see your new plugin.
Have questions about applying the guide? Leave a message at our support team or read an extensive instruction «How to add FAQ to Blogger» and do the setting yourself.