WordPress Discord Chat plugin
Elfsight Discord Chat plugin for WordPress is the quickest way for users to reach you and get answers to their queries. You will stay available live in one the most favorite chat non-stop. Add Discord Chat on your site and it can be activated on specific pages or for separate categories of audience, define chat initiating starters, create your own welcome message, select icons and muchmore. Using Discord Chat up and running you will remain reachable for people anytime and from any place.
Trigger chatting with visitors to know more about their wishes and spark curiosity about your offers
Below are central features of the widget:
- Reply to messages from your Discord account
- A collection of bubble icons for you to choose
- Choosing page image by default, from our library or uploading a custom picture
- Setting custom text as chat caption
- Choosing the category of users to see the chat: all, new, or returning
How can I embed Discord Chat into my WordPress site?
Just follow the instructions below to integrate the plugin.
- Employ our free demo and start building your custom-built plugin.
Specify the suitable layout and characteristics of the widget and save the edits.
- Copy the personal code popping up in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the generation of your plugin is over, copy the personal code at the appeared window and save it for future need.
- Commence usage of the plugin on WordPress web page.
Enter the code saved recently into your web page and apply the corrections.
- You’re done! The embedding is fully finished.
Go to your page to examine the work of the plugin.
In case you encounter some difficulties, feel free to write to our support team. Our consultants are longing to help you with all the questions you might have with the tool.