WordPress Event Calendar plugin
The Calendar plugin is a remarkable tool which allows you effortlessly share your events with the rest of the world. It has good deal of opportunities for displaying upcoming events the most stately way. Personalize it to combine the design with your page’s aesthetics. Create multiple number of events, add multiple tags, upload your own pictures and videos, and keep visitors updated about your agenda.
The Events Calendar plugin can help you conveniently promote your upcoming activities and enhance the engagement level on your site.
See all the functions of WordPress Event Calendar. You can set them directly in the editor and they will help you create the widget exactly for your case.
- Use workable content options to comprehend the widget for your type of activities.
- Let users add events to their commonly used apps.
- Initiate different types of events, mark locations and add hosts.
- Categorize all your events and confer them tags.
- Discriminate between 4 layout variants.
How to add Event Calendar plugin to WordPress?
To start using widget, simply take these quick steps.
- Launch our free editor and start creating your own plugin.
Pick the preferable arrangement and aspects of the plugin and save all the corrections.
- Copy the personal code demonstrated in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the establishing of your plugin is complete, copy your code from the appearing popup and save it for later use.
- Start using the plugin on WordPress web page.
Add the code saved before in your website and apply the improvements.
- The setup is fully ended.
Visit your webpage to see the performance of the plugin.
Take a minute to get in touch with our customer service if you need assistance or having questions. Our specialists will be happy to help with every enquiry.