WordPress Event Calendar plugin
The Calendar plugin is a remarkable tool which allows you effortlessly share your events with the rest of the world. It has good deal of opportunities for displaying upcoming events the most stately way. Personalize it to combine the design with your page’s aesthetics. Create multiple number of events, add multiple tags, upload your own pictures and videos, and keep visitors updated about your agenda.
The Events Calendar plugin can help you conveniently promote your upcoming activities and enhance the engagement level on your site.
See all the functions of Event Calendar. You can set them directly in the editor and they will help you create the widget exactly for your case.
- Use workable content options to comprehend the widget for your type of activities.
- Let users add events to their commonly used apps.
- Initiate different types of events, mark locations and add hosts.
- Categorize all your events and confer them tags.
- Discriminate between 4 layout variants.
How to add Event Calendar plugin to WordPress?
To start using widget, simply take these quick steps.
- Design your own Calendar plugin
With the help of our free configurator, set up a widget with a selected look and functions.
- Copy the personal code to set up the plugin
After you have set up your widget, you will get your personal code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Publish the Calendar on your website
Define the place you want to reveal the plugin to and paste the copied code there. Save the edits.
- Congratulations! You have just published the plugin!
Enter the website, to view your work.
Take a minute to get in touch with our customer service if you need assistance or having questions. Our specialists will be happy to help with every enquiry.