Drupal Cookie Consent module
You can place the plugin on any of the website pages as well as on all pages, it depends on what you need. As soon as a person gets on the page, a cookie announcement will pop up.
The widget helps you show an immediate cookie notification, coding-free and maximum quickly. It features all most widespread European languages to provide the best user experience to your website users.
It will take just a couple minutes of time to activate. It is really speedy, free, and coding-free.
The widget can be set up via our service or via the marketplace. Here you can see more info about the two variants and select yours.
To have a full understanding of Cookie Consent, look at the list of its most outstanding features. They make our widget incredibly beneficial for you:
- Select announcement or consent request type;
- Set a custom announcement text supporting formatting options and links;
- Select Bar or Box layout variant of the widget;
- Set your color for buttons and link.
Find out how to insert the Cookie Consent to your Drupal website
The following steps are the only thing you need to do in order to add the widget.
- Open our free demo and start creating your own module.
Specify the suitable look and aspects of the module and apply all the edits.
- Get the personal code popping up in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your module is finished, copy the exclusive code from the emerged window and keep it for future use.
- Get started with using the module on your Drupal web page.
Add the code copied recently in your page and save the improvements.
- Done! The embedding is fully performed.
Open your webpage to take a look at the functioning of the module.
Still not sure? Or stumbled upon anything? Just a single request to our customer service will resolve every issue.