WordPress Contact Form plugin
Elfsight contact form plugin for WordPress meets all your requirements about collecting customer reviews and orders from users of your site. Add the fields you consider necessary, choose your perfect template and adjust the design, to inspire your customers to make orders on your site.
Receive feedback, get orders and write answers to questions of your website visitors!
- Uplift the quantity of requests from the website.
Resolve the most important doubts and disbelieves of your users, and don’t let them leave the site. Use our effective product for shaping fruitful interaction with customers.
- Know your customers better.
Questions, misconceptions, and different opinions of your clients about your products or services give you information to analyze the requirements of your website visitors and come up with a concept of potential growth of your business.
- Advance your customer interaction.
Using convenient templates, adaptive interface and individual «Thank You» notifications, you will show to your customers how you value their feedback.
What makes our contact form the best plugin for collecting feedback and getting enquiries for WordPress websites? Test its most important features:
- Set your own field labels;
- Pin a picture, a logo or a photo over your form;
- Inline layout with automatic fields adjustment to the width of the form;
- Google reCAPTCHA is here to protect your form from spam and bots;
- Seamless design which suits 99% sites out of the box.
How to add Contact Form to WordPress website
Follow an instruction by Elfsight, to integrate your contact plugin into your site. No need to have competence in programming and spend much time – it will take less than 70 seconds.
- Employ our free editor and start working with your custom-built plugin.
Choose the custom design and functionality of the plugin and apply all the edits.
- Receive the unique code revealed in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the creation of your personal plugin is done, copy the personal code from the appeared popup and save it for further use.
- Initiate utilization of the plugin on WordPress web page.
Implement the code you’ve copied recently into your website and apply the adjustments.
- The setup is fully performed.
Go to your webpage to see in action how’s the plugin running.
Having any troubles while following the manual or setting up your form? Study an extensive tutorial «How to add Contact Form into a WordPress website» and try to install it once again yourself or write to Elfsight support team, giving a full explanation of your problem. Our team will do their best to advise you.